Forget the Selfie – it’s time for the UNselfie on Giving Tuesday 11/28!
What is #GivingTuesday? #GivingTuesday is a 24 hour day of digital fundraising that celebrates and encourages giving. In a time when the idea of “giving” might get a bit lost during the “season of giving,” we’re asking for your help to amplify our message by donating to the Women’s Fund and sharing an UNselfie!
This #GivingTuesday we raise our collective voice to increase support for local women and girls. Thanks to a few generous donors to the Women’s Fund, every gift we receive today from new donors today will be matched dollar for dollar up to $10,000!
How does the #UNselfie work? Make a donation to the Women’s Fund, and take the UNselfie Challenge:
How do I UNselfie?
- Make a donation to the Women’s Fund of Western Massachusetts
- Print this template and write on it why you (or you and your friends) are giving this year.
- Take a selfie holding your sign
- Post your pic to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter using the hashtags #UNselfie #GivingTuesday #myWomensFund
- Tag 3 (or 5) friends who support women’s equity too!
- Be sure to copy and paste these instructions when sharing