Since 1997, your Women’s Fund has awarded over $2 million to more than 150 nonprofit organizations. Your investment helps build long-term, sustainable, change through:
- Leadership Development – 250 women trained to lead your communities in public, private and policy leadership roles through our Leadership Institute for Political and Public Impact (LIPPI).
- Local Investment – 3 million women and their families in Massachusetts are impacted through our strategic partnerships and grant making
- Shared Vision – $2,500,000 has been invested by you, and more than 4,000 like-minded donors. Together, we change the game, to change the world.
The Women’s Fund hosts several events during the year. Only through your participation can we cultivate women’s leadership, catalyze long-term change for gender equity, and advance the common good.
Recurring Event Series
- Amplify – Your Women’s Fund collaborates with expert trainers and coaches to offer capacity-building workshops focused on the needs of organizations serving women and girls.
- Wait…What?! – “Wait…What?!” is a quarterly panel discussion offering a chance for our community to convene on emerging issues we all face, albeit with varied challenges.
Are you organized, detail–oriented, and creative? Do you seek to work in a fast–paced environment supporting girls and women of all ages?
Your time and talent matter to us.
Your time and talent can make a real difference. Whether you help plan or work an event, organize a fundraiser or offer clerical assistance, it is through your efforts that we can do amazing things.
We invite you to join us in shaping the future of your Women’s Fund.
Party with a Purpose
Parties are a valuable way that Women’s Fund supporters introduce our organization to others. They are a great opportunity to share why the Women’s Fund matters to you and why it should matter to others. Sharing your passion for the mission of the Women’s Fund and connecting others with us is a meaningful way to show your Women’s Fund pride.
For details contact Jorene at 413-529-0087 x115.