Since 1997, your Women’s Fund has awarded over $2 million to more than 150 nonprofit organizations. Your investment helps build long-term, sustainable, change through:
- Leadership Development – 250 women trained to lead your communities in public, private and policy leadership roles through our Leadership Institute for Political and Public Impact (LIPPI).
- Local Investment – 3 million women and their families in Massachusetts are impacted through our strategic partnerships and grant making
- Shared Vision – $2,500,000 has been invested by you, and more than 4,000 like-minded donors. Together, we change the game, to change the world.
The Women’s Fund hosts several events during the year. Only through your participation can we cultivate women’s leadership, catalyze long-term change for gender equity, and advance the common good.
Recurring Event Series
- Amplify – Your Women’s Fund collaborates with expert trainers and coaches to offer capacity-building workshops focused on the needs of organizations serving women and girls.
- Wait…What?! – “Wait…What?!” is a bi-monthly panel discussion offering a chance for our community to convene on emerging issues we all face, albeit with varied challenges.
Your Women’s Fund needs you.
Your time and talent can make a real difference. Whether you help plan/work an event, organize a fundraiser or offer clerical assistance, it is through your efforts that we can do amazing things.
If you have expertise relevant to our committees, we invite you to join us in shaping the future of your Women’s Fund.
Responsible for identifying, educating and soliciting donors.
Responsible for developing the grantmaking policies and procedures for the fund and oversees the grant selection process.
- Young Women’s Initiative Steering Committee
Responsible for helping the Young Women’s Initiative (YWI) members find their voice in Springfield through connecting resources, acting as a mentor, or finding additional support for the YWI from other community members.