|Listing on WFWM website||Logo with Link||Logo||Name||Name|
|Recognition on social media||10 x per year||8 x per year||6 x per year||4 x per year|
|Listing in WFWM annual report||Lead Logo||Logo||Name||Name|
|Listing in monthly
|Recognition at WFWM events|
|Invitations to all public events|
|Tickets to fee-required event||4||4||2|
|Verbal Recognition at WFWM events|
|Opportunity to speak at a WFWM event|
|Highlight article in a WFWM newsletter|
Partnering with us provides the following:
- Exposure to four counties of Western Massachusetts, totaling a target audience of over 500,000 women and their families.
- Access to our rapidly expanding group of business professionals, opinion makers, academics, politicians, and women-owned firms.
- Making a difference! Because of supporters like you, the WFWM has been able to award over $2.5 million to more than 150 nonprofit organizations, impacting over 90,000 women and girls in our region.
As a small nonprofit with limited resources and the outsized goal of achieving gender equity for women and girls in Western Massachusetts, the Women’s Fund uses the latest research, our network of renowned experts, and our knowledge of local efforts for gender equity and empowerment to invest in the community and advance women and girls. Since our inception, 22 years ago, we have been able to propel prosperity through our grantmaking and leadership training opportunities. We know we can’t do it alone.
Take a look at a few of the things we accomplished in the last year:
- A diverse group of 22 women graduated from our 9th Leadership Institute for Political and Public Impact.
- 21 young women from Springfield graduated from our Young Women’s Initiative- our 2nd cohort.
- We partnered with The Public Health Institute of Western MA to conduct research and will issue our Status of Women and Girls in Western MA, 2019 report.
- We hosted free salary negotiation workshops and a national empowerment workshop to area women.
- Our board of directors became majority women of color.